Susan G. Komen Greater NYC
A fundraiser is one day a year but for women and families facing breast cancer, the fight is every day.
When you donate and fundraise for Komen NYC, you're providing life-saving services to underserved New Yorkers, like mammograms, delivered meals, and transportation to and from appointments. You are also contributing to national research to find the cures. The dollars you raise fund both research and health equity.
2017 Community Partners Include:
- Planned Parenthood of Nassau County
- Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- God's Love We Deliver
- Gilda's Club Westchester
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- SAPNA NYC
- The Family Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
- Project Renewal
- Open Door Medical Center, Inc.
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center/ HHC
- New York Presbyterian/Queens
- Staten Island University Hospital
- Independence Care System
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's/ SHARE
- Gilda's Club NYC
- New York University
- Montefiore Medical Center
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.